JCS Veterinary Reproductive Services
Client horses for sale
Customer Satisfaction Survey
Recently, you visited our practice and we’d like to get your feedback regarding your experience. Please keep in mind that all your answers are completely confidential, so please be candid in your responses.
It is by hearing from clients like you that we are able to improve the service we provide to all our clients. Again, we appreciate your taking time to tell us how we can serve you better.
1. Overall, how satisfied were you with your most recent equine veterinary service? Using a scale of 1 to 7, where is 7 is “very satisfied” and 1 is “very dissatisfied”.
2. Regarding your overall satisfaction score, why did you give that rating?
3. If you had attended our client educational seminars, how valuable did you find them to be? Using a scale of 1 to 7, where 7 is "very valuable" and 1 is "not valuable".
4.Thinking about your most recent visit, how satisfied were you with the following aspects of our service, using a scale of 1 to 7, where is 7 is “very satisfied” and 1 is “very dissatisfied”? : A. Fees charged
B. Billing and payment terms
C: The scope of services offered
D. The expertise of the staff
E. The friendliness of the veterinarian
F. The friendliness of the support staff
G. The quality of the medical services provided
5. How likely are you to continue to use our practice for your horse's veterinary needs? Using a scale of 1 to 7, where is 7 is “very likely” and 1 is “very unlikely”?
6. How likely are you to recommend our practice to a friend in need of equine veterinary services, using a scale of 1 to 7, where is 7 is “very likely” and 1 is “very unlikely”?
7. Think about the veterinarian you saw during your most recent visit to our practice. Please indicate the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statements about that veterinarian, using a scale of 1 to 7, where is 7 is “strongly agree” and 1 is “strongly disagree”? A. The veterinarian took time with me and my horse(s) and I didn't feel rushed during my visit.
B. The veterinarian demonstrated sincere compassion for my horse(s)
C. The veterinarian seemed knowledgeable about the latest developments and treatments in equine medicine and reproduction.
D. The veterinarian had a pleasant demeanor making the interaction enjoyable.
E. The veterinarian did a good job explaining the diagnosis and/or treatment recommendations.
F. I felt comfortable asking questions about the care of my horse(s) because they were welcomed by the veterinarian
8. Please share any services that you would like to see our practice offer that we don’t currently have.
9. Do you consider this practice to be your primary equine medicine and/or reproduction provider?
10. If we are not your primary provider, please tell us what we can do to earn more of your business?
11. What do you like best about our practice?
12. What do you think our practice could do better?
13. Which of the following categories best describes you?
14. How many horses do you own (or are under your care)?
15. Which of the following categories describe your horse(s)?
16. On average, how many times a year does your horse see a veterinarian?
17. How long have you been a client of our practice?
More than 10 years
18. Which of the following categories includes your age?
65 or older
Prefer not to say
19. If you would like us to follow up with you to discuss anything on the survey or to answer any questions or concerns you might have, please include your name and telephone number here. (please note that you do not need to include your name and number unless you want us to contact you to discuss something specific).
If you would like to speak to someone but prefer that your survey answers remain anonymous, please feel free to contact our office at 604-530 -0223 and ask to speak to Dr Samper or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Create a free website